Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay ( L, D)
- 08h00 – 08h30: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi.Drive to Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta.
- 10h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break
- 12h00: Arrive at Tuan Chau wharf – Break and photography time
- 12h30: Board Glory Cruises for departure. Welcome drink will be served
- 13h00: Lunch is served while cruising through the bay
- 15h30: Visit exciting Cua Van fishing village. The village is free of busy roads and streets, electric lights, houses and high rise buildings. Instead, there are only herds of little boats and rafts. You will have the chance to discover the traditional culture and customs of the fishermen.
- 16h30: Enjoy kayaking or swimming (if the weather permits).
- 17h00: Back on board and continue cruising to Drum Cave (Hang Trong) to dock.
- 19h00: Dinner is served.
- 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing. Relax and spend a romantic night on Glory Cruise
Day 2: Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay (B/L/D)
- 7h30: Start the day with an International breakfast
- 08h30: Transfer to another boat for Lan Ha Bay excursion.
- 10h00: Guided kayaking, swimming & snorkeling at Three Peach Beach, a pristine natural beach lapped by turquoise water.
- 12h00: Fresh seafood lunch is served onboard or enjoy Barbeque on beach if the weather permitted.
- 13h30: Continue on to discover Ho Ba Ham Islet, the most remote point in Lan Ha Bay and bordering the Gulf of Tonkin.
- 14h30: Visit its quaint fishing village and lagoon
- Possibility of kayaking through an amazing tunnel carved under a limestone mountain (time and weather permitting).
- 16h00: Cruise back to Glory Cruises
- 19h00: Sumptuous seafood set-dinner onboard
- 21h00: Retire to your cabin or join the fishing program
- Overnight aboard
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi (B/Br)
- 07.00: Coffee and tea will be served
- 08.00: Continue cruising.
- 08h15: Visit splendid Sung Sot Cave
- 09h00: Check out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay, passing Dinh Huong Island, fishing villages, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island and Sail Island.
- 09.30: Buffet brunch (breakfast/lunch) while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier
- 11h30: Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew.
- 12h00: Drive from Halong to Hanoi.
- 14h00: Stop over in Dong Trieu town to visit a Ceramics workshop.
- 16.00: Arrive in Hanoi. End the trip
Price for group tour: USD/pax (valid until 31 Dec 2012)
|Cabin ||Twin/ double ||Triple occupancy ||Single Supplement |
|Deluxe cabin ||$240/pax ||n/a ||$80/pax |
|Suite cabin ||$275/pax ||n/a ||$100/pax |
|Family suite ||n/a ||$305/pax ||n/a |
- Children less than 4 years of age are FOC, sharing a room with parents.
- Children from 4 to 7 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parents.
- Children from 7 to 11 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a twin room
- Shuttle bus between Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi.
- Accommodation in a twin share or double cabin
- All Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B-= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner, BR= Brunch)
- An English speaking guide.
- Sightseeing admissions.
- Government taxes
- Personal expenses.
- Tips are welcome.
What to bring:
- Sun block, camera + film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- A wide brimmed hat
- Swimming suite, sun glasses
- Tour price is quoted in USD per person and valid until 30th September 2011.
- Special request should be informed in advance
- Hotel and room number in Hanoi is required.