Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B,L,D)
- 08.00 – 08.30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong Bay
- 12.00 – 12.30 Embark on Calypso Cruiser followed by cruise briefing
- 13.00 – 15.30 Savor a sumptuous lunch as Calypso Cruiser cruise further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner…
- 15.30 – 17.30 Visit Amazing Cave.
- 17.30 – 19.00 Enjoy drinks on Sundeck, snap photos the overview of Halong Bay, go swimming or just relax as the sun starts to set. Those who fancy some experience in cooking Vietnamese dishes can join in our brief Vietnamese cooking course on board while having some free wine.
- 19.00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests or just laze around. Overnight on board in a tranquil area. (Evening activities available: night squid fishing, karaoke, dancing…)
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B)
- 06.00 – 07.00 Start your day with swimming, exercise or photo hunt
- 07.00 – 11.00 Have breakfast at sunrise. Get your hand on some kayaking, visiting Luon cave, swimming.
- Option: For those who do not fancy kayaking can visit Titop Island to enjoy the panorama view of Halong Bay or just relax, swim at the beach. Head back to the Harbor.
- Disembark Calypso Cruiser at around 11h00
- 12.00 – 16.30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
Price for group tour: USD/pax (Valid until 30 Sept 2012)
Pick up service
Book this cruise
- Round trip transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees and Sightseeing Tickets in Halong Bay
- 3 star Cruise through Halong bay
- All meals on board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Accommodation in Deluxe air-conditioned cabin
- Kayaking for 1 hour
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- Insurance on board
- Cooking class.
- Gratuities and personal expenses